Rules and Requirements
- ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5:00 p.m. MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2018.
- All entry descriptions must be complete and accurate. Entries are subject to review prior to acceptance.
- Car Club entries are limited to a total of 9, and each entry is limited to a maximum of 12 vehicles.
- Other than noted above, only a reasonable number of vehicles are permitted. Exceptions must be noted and justified.
- Any entry that arrives differently than your approved entry packet is subject to removal from the parade.
- The Parade Committee shall remove any entry, or part of an entry, deemed unfit and/or unsafe.
- Business vehicles must provide entertainment and/or sponsor the parade at the discretion of the Parade Committee.
- Entrants must obey instructions of Parade Officials.
- Drivers of motorized vehicles must be at least 18 years old and be able to submit proof of a valid driver's license and current insurance.
- Participants under the age of 18 riding a bicycle, skateboard, scooter, or inline skates must wear a helmet.
- No person shall jump out, get out, be pulled or ride on the side of a truck or vehicle.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited.
- Squirt guns, super soakers, water cannons and water balloons are not allowed in staging areas or on parade route. Entries with same will not be considered for judging.
- No throwing items during the parade!
- Judging for eligible parade entries takes place at Toledo and Timberland. Be sure your entry maintains a forward motion for the entire parade route and through the judging and TV areas. DO NOT STOP TO PERFORM A ROUTINE (stopping can be grounds for disqualification).
- Parade Committee accepts no responsibility for false statements made by entrants.
- Parade starts promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- In order to participate in the parade; a representative from your entry must attend 1 of 3 parade participant meetings.
- By registering, you agree that your entry will abide by these rules.
Parade Participant Meetings
As a parade participant, you must attend at least one of the three parade participant meetings. All three meetings are located at the Lake Forest Sports Park and Recreation Center (28000 Rancho Parkway). Parade participant meetings will be Wednesday, June 13 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, Thursday, June 14 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, and Tuesday, June 19 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. On Parade Day, staging begins at 8:30 a.m. at the following four areas:
- Toledo (for general, walking groups, etc.- enter from El Toro Road)
- Ridge Route West (for Car Clubs - enter from Jeronimo)
- Ridge Route East (for Bands - enter from Serrano via El Toro Road)
- La Madera Elementary School (for equestrians - enter from Serrano via El Toro Road)
Online Registration (Registration Begins on Monday, March 12 at 9:00 a.m.)
Download and print the Instruction Sheet on how to register to get started. CAUTION: Be sure you print the instructions before continuing. Once you have completed the registration process, you will not be able to make corrections or changes. Parade staff personnel must perform subsequent updates.
By registering, you agree that your entry will abide by these rules.
*You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. **You will then receive another email once you application has been approved. (Please give about a week for approval process.)